With email marketing as a key player in the promotional campaigns, lately there has been a lot of hype on the use of dynamic content to boost the conversions. Before we begin to explain how dynamic content works, it gets vital to explain what it is so that you can relate to it in a better way.
Well, it is a tool that is being used by marketing agencies to add to the efficacy of email marketing campaigns as the content comes out different for every recipient. The content is drafted keeping in mind the interests of the recipient and this entire process can be referred to as email personalization.
5 Different Ways to Use Dynamic Content to Get Higher Sales & Click Through
Sending emails to the recipients that contain relevant content can surely help one register bigger sales, conversions and click through. Here is a step by step explanation on how dynamic content can be used in email marketing campaigns.
- Thinking in detail about how the recipients are going to react to the emails containing dynamic content would help one set the base right. Have a rough idea in your mind on how the content would perform and also think of the changes that you would like to introduce.
- Get content for different recipients, this is not as easy as it looks as you will need to get graphics, banners and images that support the content so that the deals and offers are able to win recipient’s attention.
- Filter the content on the basis of what you would like to show in the email and what you don’t. get the selected content in the email builder as this would give you a basic idea of how it is going to show up.
- Once the content is there in the email builder, it is the right time to work on the targeting options. you need to select the content from various segments and then work on making it dynamic.
- Set up a test campaign, this works really well as you get the options to compare the results that come from various testing segments. Carry out the A/B testing and you would get two different versions of the dynamic content and then you can easily make out how both of them would perform.
It gets vital to comprehend that dynamic content can play an impressive role in adding up to the efficacy of the email marketing campaigns, the only thing that you need to work is creating out different content for every subscriber.
Using dynamic content promises to give an instant boost to the conversions, but it is always a safe bet to carry out intensive testing before executing the final campaign. This kind of content is not only going to boost up conversions but is also going to make customer engagement easy. The only important thing that you need to work on extra religiously is that every copy of the dynamic content stands out.